Introduction to Policy:
Pursuant to the Service Agreement, you will provide to us and we will require from you information about each domain name registered with Goodluckdomain.in, including the names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of individuals designated as points of contact for a given domain name (collectively the "Information").
Use of Information:
We will use the information to operate, maintain and manage the Services. We will use your information to bill you properly, administer your account, administer your domain name registration, and properly perform the Services. We will, only with your consent, use the information collected to monitor and improve its internal programs and operations. We will use the information collected to notify you about upcoming developments or news and/or important notices or promotions affecting your registration or the Services by way of a newsletter. We may copy, distribute, display, transmit, prepare derivative works from or otherwise use the information only in accordance with this Policy and with any rules, requirements, policies, guidelines or regulations which are or may in the future be adopted, developed or imposed by any related Registry Authorities or by law. We will not sell your information to any third party without your permission. We will take reasonable precautions regarding any sensitive financial information (i.e., credit card numbers, banking information) or security information. Please note, however, that, consistent with the current policies for the domain name system, certain information about you must remain available in the publicly accessible registration database.
Does Goodluckdomain.in Share the Information It Receives?
- Database and Zone Files: Database and Zone Files: We must make certain information about you available to the general public registry database look-up and directory services. When you register or reserve a domain name through us, we will disclose your domain name and its associated Internet Protocol ("IP") numbers (the "zone files") to the applicable domain name registry in order to make your chosen domain name a functional address on the Internet.
- Advertisers: We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Agents: We engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, providing marketing assistance, providing customer services, sending postal mail and email to you, removing repetitive information from customer lists, and analyzing data. These persons have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information that you provide to Goodluckdomain.in for any secondary purposes.
- Service Providers: We engage other companies and individuals to perform enhanced services on our behalf. In addition, certain of our enhanced services such as our Search Engine Optimization services require that we contact Search engines, Internet directories and various search engines on your behalf. Many of our service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- Business Transfer: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or their assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if Goodluckdomain.in or all or substantially all of its assets were ever to be acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Compliance: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Services Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Goodluckdomain, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may share certain information about you with those who are responsible for handling your account or performing other necessary services that you require. Although we may share sensitive financial information (i.e., credit card numbers, banking information) or security information with such parties where necessary and appropriate, we will not share such information with other third parties, except as required by law, in connection with litigation or arbitration proceedings directly relating to a domain name registration or Services we provide. Please note, however, that, consistent with the current policies for the domain name system, certain information about you must remain available in the publicly accessible registration database.
Modifications to Policy:
We may use cookie files to make it easier for users to access our Website and Services. A cookie is stored on your hard-drive and can contain information although the only personal information a cookie may contain is information that you yourself provide. A cookie cannot read data from your hard-drive. Besides using the information as described above, Goodluckdomain utilizes cookies to control the flow of the ordering processes by maintaining the state of your online transactions.
Is Information About Me Secure?
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
We always encrypt your credit card number before storing it in our database, and protect the database from normal access to any user or general employee.
We do not share your password or other personally identifying information with any parties other than yourself or someone expressly authorized by you.
How Can I Access My Information?
Goodluckdomain provides each user with their customized Control Panel, with a unique Username and Password combination, for the limited purpose of viewing, and in certain cases updating their information. When users update information, Goodluckdomain may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Services For Children:
Goodluckdomain does not sell services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Use of Your E-Mail Address:
From time to time, Goodluckdomain.in may use your personal information to contact you by electronic mail concerning our services. These communications are intended to inform you of important information regarding your account, or about general services provided by Goodluckdomain.in. If you do not want to receive email from us regarding new services, please click the "unsubscribe" link which is included at the bottom of any email you receive from Goodluckdomain.in. However, in order to fulfill our service obligations to you, we will continue to send you emails regarding your account administration, as well as any necessary information, such as renewal instructions.
What Happens to my Information if I Cancel My Goodluckdomain account?
If your Goodluckdomain account is canceled, Goodluckdomain will continue to store your information, but not in an accessible manner using a control panel or similar mechanisms. As a result, cancellation of your account does not mean that your personal information is deleted from our databases. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information as necessary in order to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or provide marketing and other updates to you as a prior customer of the company´s services.
Contacting the Web Site:
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us
GOOD LUCK DOMAINS PVT. LTD.
No-8,2nd floor, 3rd Cross Street,
Kasturibai Nagar (near kasturibai nagar post office),